BEFORE THE EVENT - TECHNICAL PREPARATIONS
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed
* Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition)
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
HOW DO I JOIN A SCHEDULED MEETING?
- You can access your meeting schedule via Menu "Meetings" in the top right corner.
- Click the green button "Start meeting" next to your meetings to join the 1:1 meeting Video Call
WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE IF THE MEETING PARTNER DOES NOT SHOW UP TIMELY?
- Quick reminder to join the Video Call
WHAT IF MY CAMERA OR MICROPHONE DOES NOT WORK?
- Please check that you Browser doesn't block the usage of your camera/microphone due to security reasons.
Check by having a video call with some of your colleagues in another tool (Google Meet, Zoom, ...)
- Depending on your Browser settings you may be asked to confirm the activation of the Camera/Microphone through a pop-up dialog form.
- How to enable the use of microphone/camera in your Browser?
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2693767
* Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-manage-your-camera-and-microphone-permissions
* Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences
- If none of the above works, consider switching to another device to join the meetings.